Monday, June 18, 2007

I started off using the pseudonym cnbgirl in 2001. Back then, it meant confused n' baffled because there were so many things that I was unsure about. But now, cnb means calm n' breezy. This doesn't mean that I'm sure about everything now, no, it's quite the contrary. The more you know, the more you don't know. I changed what it means for me because now, I've started to believe in the power of words. The more you use positive words, the more it becomes you. And same goes with using negative words.

You get the point. I've now since dropped the 'girl' when signing on other blogs but retained the nick for sentimental reasons.

Now what does this post mean? Nothing really. Heh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why drop the 'girl'? hmm...

hahaha... I hope all is well with you.

I don't like blogspot that well coz it does not allow you to subscribe to all comments with one RSS (or does it?!?)